Dongguan Tongjie Precision Mould Co., Ltd
Add: 108, 1st Floor, No. 114, Jinghai West Road, Shatou South District, Chang'an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
What is the impact of the temperature of the plastic mold on the product?
The temperature of the plastic mold can be an important part of injection molding. If the temperature of the plastic mold is well controlled, the processed product will be a good product; and if the temperature of the plastic mold is not well controlled, the processed product may be scrapped.
So, what effect does the temperature of the plastic mold have on the processed product?
1. The temperature of the plastic mold will reduce the dimensional accuracy of the product, and the qualification rate of the product will decrease.
2. The temperature difference between the mold core and the cavity is too large, and the plastic parts shrink unevenly, which causes the bending deformation of the product and affects the appearance of the part.
3. If the temperature of the plastic mold is too high, the product will be deformed during the demolding process and after demolding, so that the shape and dimensional accuracy are lowered.
4. For some crystalline plastics, the use of plastic molds at high temperatures facilitates the crystallization process and avoids dimensional changes during storage or use.
5. For plastic flexible plastics, the use of plastic molds can reduce the molding shrinkage rate, improve the dimensional accuracy of parts, shorten the molding cycle and improve production efficiency.
6. When the plastic mold is filled at a low temperature, if the melt speed is not high enough, the internal stress of the product increases, which may cause warping deformation or cracking, especially for some high-viscosity plastics.
7. The temperature of the plastic mold will reduce the fluidity of the plastic melt, making the contour of the workpiece unclear, or even filling the mold, or causing obvious cold joints due to excessive reduction of the melt front temperature during the filling process. The mechanical properties of the product are degraded. Too low a plastic mold temperature will also make the surface of the product not smooth, resulting in various surface defects.